Conversion to Organic Farming in Mainland Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Costa & Miguel Sottomayor & Ricardo Ribeiro, 2008. "CONVERSION to ORGANIC FARMING in MAINLAND PORTUGAL," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 102008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sigrid Stagl, 2002. "Local Organic Food Markets: Potentials and Limitations for Contributing to Sustainable Development," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Karen Klonsky, 2000. "Forces impacting the production of organic foods," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 17(3), pages 233-243, September.
- Villy Søgaard, 1999. "The Development of Organic Farming in Europe," Working Papers 4/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- David Conner, 2004. "Expressing values in agricultural markets: An economic policy perspective," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 21(1), pages 27-35, March.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812796622_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba, 2009.
"Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?,"
111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK
52862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fertő, Imre & Forgács, Csaba, 2010. "Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52711, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
More about this item
Keywordsorganic farming; conversion; conversion grade markets; market premium prices; CAP payments; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q13;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.