Local Organic Food Markets: Potentials and Limitations for Contributing to Sustainable Development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o Universität Wien, Betriebswirtschaftszentrum, Brünnerstrasse 72, A-1210 Wien
Phone: +43 01 4277 - 38052
Fax: +43 01 4277 - 38054
Web page: http://www.noeg.ac.at/index.php?lang=en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/10663|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jason Potts, 2000. "The New Evolutionary Microeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2258.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Jeroen van den Bergh & John Gowdy, 2000.
"Evolutionary Theories in Environmental and Resource Economics: Approaches and Applications,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 37-57, September.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 1998. "Evolutionary Theories in Environmental and Resource Economics: Approaches and Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-122/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Young, David, 1996. "Changing Tastes and Endogenous Preferences: Some Issues in Modelling the Demand for Agricultural Products," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 281-300.
- Thomas Brenner, 1999. "Modelling Learning in Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1815.
- Cameron, John I., 1997. "Applying socio-ecological economics: A case study of contingent valuation and integrated catchment management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 155-165, November.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)