Increased Purchases of Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs due to Concerns about Food Miles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jekanowski, Mark D. & Williams, Daniel R. & Schiek, William A., 2000. "Consumers’ Willingness to Purchase Locally Produced Agricultural Products: An Analysis of an Indiana Survey," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 43-53, April.
- Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Gray, Morgan D., 1999. "Location And Other Market Attributes Affecting Farmer'S Market Patronage: The Case Of Tennessee," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), March.
- Paul M. Patterson & Hans Olofsson & Timothy J. Richards & Sharon Sass, 1999. "An empirical analysis of state agricultural product promotions: A case study on Arizona Grown," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 179-196.
- Sigrid Stagl, 2002. "Local Organic Food Markets: Potentials and Limitations for Contributing to Sustainable Development," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Brooker, John R. & Eastwood, David B., 1989. "Using State Logos To Increase Purchases Of Selected Food Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(1), February.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1995.
"Determinants Of U.S. Household Expenditures On Fruit And Vegetables: A Note And Update,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1995. "Determinants of U.S. Household Expenditures on Fruit and Vegetables: A Note and Update," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 588-594, December.
- Gill Seyfang, 2004. "Consuming Values and Contested Cultures: A Critical Analysis of the UK Strategy for Sustainable Consumption and Production," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 323-338.
- Jekanowski, Mark D. & Williams, Daniel R., II & Schiek, William A., 2000. "Consumers' Willingness To Purchase Locally Produced Agricultural Products: An Analysis Of An Indiana Survey," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Nemana, Aparna & Puduri, Venkata S. & Pappas, Kim, 2006. "Ethnic Produce Marketing in the Mid-Atlantic States: Consumer Shopping Patterns and Willingness-to-Pay Analysis," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(4).
More about this item
Keywordsethnic consumers; purchasing behaviors; carbon foot print; logit model; Agribusiness; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:158991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.