Location And Other Market Attributes Affecting Farmer'S Market Patronage: The Case Of Tennessee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Orr, Robert H., 1987. "Consumer Preferences for Local Versus Out-Of-State Grown Selected Fresh Produce: The Case of Knoxville, Tennessee," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 183-194, December.
- Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Orr, Robert H., 1987. "Consumer Preferences For Local Versus Out-Of-State Grown Selected Fresh Produce: The Case Of Knoxville, Tennessee," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lydia Zepeda & Cong Nie, 2012. "What are the odds of being an organic or local food shopper? Multivariate analysis of US food shopper lifestyle segments," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(4), pages 467-480, December.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata & Kelley, Kathleen & Simon, James E., 2012. "Increased Purchases of Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs due to Concerns about Food Miles," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(3), November.
- Perla, Joseph M. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M., 2014.
"Looking for Locapours: Using Zagat Survey Data to Examine Restaurant Demand for Local Wine,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 69-86, April.
- Perla, Joseph M. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M., 2014. "Looking for Locapours: Using Zagat Survey Data to Examine Restaurant Demand for Local Wine," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(1), April.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:343-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seitz, Carolin Claudia & Roosen, Jutta, 2015. "From Global to Local? The Power of Domestic Markets," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200158, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perla, Joseph M. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Schmit, Todd M., 2013. "Do Restaurants Cater to Locapours? Using Zagat Survey Data to Examine Factors that Influence Wine List Selections," Working Papers 164709, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Leviten-Reid, Catherine, 2004. "Consumers' Views on Local Food," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(03), November.
- Bavorova, Miroslava & Gailhard, Ilkay & Lehberger, Mira, 2015. "Who Buys from Farmers' Markets and Farm Shops: The Case of Germany," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211203, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Harri, Ardian & Hood, Kenneth & Interis, Matthew, 2014. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Environmental Production Attributes in Tomatoes: A Southeastern Consumer Survey," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162504, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.