Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Produce Designed to Support Local Food Banks and Enhance Locally Grown Producer Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinson, Roger A. & Bruchhaus, Michael N., 2005. "Louisiana Strawberries: Consumer Preferences and Retailer Advertising," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan, 2002.
"Discovering Niche Markets: A Comparison of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Local (Colorado Grown), Organic, and GMO-Free Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 477-487, December.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan E., 2002. "Discovering Niche Markets: A Comparison Of Consumer Willingness To Pay For Local (Colorado Grown), Organic, And Gmo-Free Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Orr, Robert H., 1987. "Consumer Preferences For Local Versus Out-Of-State Grown Selected Fresh Produce: The Case Of Knoxville, Tennessee," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Biermacher, Jon T. & Upson, Steve & Miller, David C. & Pittman, Dusty, 2007. "Economic Challenges of Small-Scale Vegetable Production and Retailing in Rural Communities: An Example from Rural Oklahoma," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(3), November.
- Jekanowski, Mark D. & Williams, Daniel R., II & Schiek, William A., 2000. "Consumers' Willingness To Purchase Locally Produced Agricultural Products: An Analysis Of An Indiana Survey," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobbs, Leah Moore & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Leffew, Megan Bruch & English, Burton C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D., 2016. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Beef," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
- Dobbs, Leah & Jensen, Kimberly & Leffew, Megan & English, Burton & Lambert, Dayton & Clark, Christopher, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Beef among Tennessee Consumers," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196672, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .