Shelf Space Allocation In The Produce Department: Implications For Marketing Specialty Produce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Pagoulatos, Emilio & Polopolus, Leo C., 1989. "Constraints And Opportunities In Vegetable Trade," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(2), September.
- Epperson, J.E. & Lei, L.F., 1989.
"A Regional Analysis of Vegetable Production with Changing Demand for Row Crops Using Quadratic Programming,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 87-96, July.
- Epperson, James E. & Lei, Li-Fen, 1989. "A Regional Analysis Of Vegetable Production With Changing Demand For Row Crops Using Quadratic Programming," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Richard T. Rogers & Julie A. Caswell, 1988.
"Strategic management and the internal organization of food marketing firms,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 3-10.
- Rogers, Richard T. & Caswell, Julie A., 1987. "Strategic Management and the Internal Organization of Food Marketing Firms," Working Papers 115796, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Willoughby, Charles V., 1989. "Marketing Inefficiencies In Oklahoma'S Produce Industry: Grower And Buyer Perceptions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(2), September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.