Determinants Of U.S. Household Expenditures On Fruit And Vegetables: A Note And Update
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1995. "Determinants of U.S. Household Expenditures on Fruit and Vegetables: A Note and Update," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 588-594, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz, Steven M. & Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R. & Hama, Mary Y., 1992. "Changes in Food Consumption and Expenditures in American Households During the 1980's," Statistical Bulletin 154791, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jinghan & Zepeda, Lydia & Gould, Brian W., 2007. "The Demand for Organic Food in the U.S.: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(3), November.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata & Kelley, Kathleen & Simon, James E., 2012. "Increased Purchases of Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs due to Concerns about Food Miles," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(3), November.
- Ou Yang & Peter Sivey & Andrea M. de Silva & Anthony Scott, 2016. "Preschool Children’s Demand for Sugar Sweetened Beverages: Evidence from Stated-Preference Panel Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n25, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1999. "The Influence of Socio-Economic Characteristics on Food Advertisement Usage," P Series 36719, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J. & McFetridge, Marc V., 2007. "Marketing-Management Impacts on Produce Sales," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Carlos E. Carpio & Olga Isengildina-Massa, 2009.
"Consumer willingness to pay for locally grown products: the case of South Carolina,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 412-426.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2008. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Products: The Case of South Carolina," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6815, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Acharya, Ram N., 2001. "The Role Of Health Information On Fruits And Vegetable Consumption," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Kumaraswamy, Anicham & Puduri, Venkata S. & Onyango, Benjamin M., 2006. "Demographic Characteristics of Consumers who Read Grocery Brochures Regularly and Those who are willing to Switch Supermarkets to Buy Advertised Specials: An Analysis," P Series 36718, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech & Chinnan, Manjeet & Ressurrecion, Anna, 2014. "Factors Driving Fruit and Vegetable Expenditures and Consumption Frequency in Lesser Developed Country: an Analysis of Urban Households from the Republic of Uganda," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162414, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Expenditure; Fruit and vegetables; Generalized Heckman procedure; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.