The Role Of Health Information On Fruits And Vegetable Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ranney, Christine K. & Kantor, Linda Scott & Krebs-Smith, Susan M., 1999. "The gap between food intakes and the Pyramid recommendations: measurement and food system ramifications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 117-133, May.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1995.
"Determinants Of U.S. Household Expenditures On Fruit And Vegetables: A Note And Update,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1995. "Determinants of U.S. Household Expenditures on Fruit and Vegetables: A Note and Update," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 588-594, December.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 1997. "Obesity and heart disease awareness: a note on the impact of consumer characteristics using qualitative choice analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 229-231.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999. "Economics, food choices, and nutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Baselice & Antonio Stasi & Francesco Diotallevi & Andrea Marchini & Gianluca Nardone, 2014. "Crescita nei consumi di IV gamma. Un’applicazione del modello AIDS alla domanda italiana di ortofrutta," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(2), pages 11-30.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.