The Role Of Health Information On Fruits And Vegetable Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ranney, Christine K. & Kantor, Linda Scott & Krebs-Smith, Susan M., 1999. "The gap between food intakes and the Pyramid recommendations: measurement and food system ramifications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 117-133, May.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1995.
"Determinants Of U.S. Household Expenditures On Fruit And Vegetables: A Note And Update,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1995. "Determinants of U.S. Household Expenditures on Fruit and Vegetables: A Note and Update," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 588-594, December.
- Rodolfo Nayga, 1997. "Obesity and heart disease awareness: a note on the impact of consumer characteristics using qualitative choice analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 229-231.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999. "Economics, food choices, and nutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Baselice & Antonio Stasi & Francesco Diotallevi & Andrea Marchini & Gianluca Nardone, 2014. "Crescita nei consumi di IV gamma. Un’applicazione del modello AIDS alla domanda italiana di ortofrutta," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(2), pages 11-30.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .