The gap between food intakes and the Pyramid recommendations: measurement and food system ramifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:12:1623-1629_7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranney, Christine K. & McNamara, Paul E., 2002. "Do Healthier Diets Cost More?," Working Papers 127305, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dave, Dhaval & Doytch, Nadia & Kelly, Inas Rashad, 2016.
"Nutrient intake: A cross-national analysis of trends and economic correlates,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 158-167.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Nadia Doytch & Inas Rashad Kelly, 2016. "Nutrient Intake: A Cross-National Analysis of Trends and Economic Correlates," NBER Working Papers 22179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Johansson & Lisa Mancino & Joseph Cooper, 2006. "The big picture: Obesity, consumption, and food production," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 491-503.
- Jetter, Karen M. & Chalfant, James A. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2002. "The Welfare Effects Of Consuming A Cancer Prevention Diet," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19654, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Acharya, Ram N., 2001. "The Role Of Health Information On Fruits And Vegetable Consumption," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zilberman, David & Templeton, Scott R. & Khanna, Madhu, 1999. "Agriculture and the environment: an economic perspective with implications for nutrition1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 211-229, May.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:24:y:1999:i:2-3:p:117-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.