Consumer Willingness to Pay for Breads Marketed as "Low-Carbohydrate"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Ty Feldkamp & Ted C. Schroeder, 2004.
"Experimental Auction Procedure: Impact on Valuation of Quality Differentiated Goods,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 389-405.
- Ty Feldkamp & Jayson Lusk & Ted Schroeder, 2004. "Experimental auction procedure: Impact on valuation of quality differentiated goods," Artefactual Field Experiments 00097, The Field Experiments Website.
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Blanc, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Japanese Demand For Wheat Protein Quantity And Quality," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Kantor, Linda Scott, 1998. "A Dietary Assessment of the U.S. Food Supply: Comparing Per Capita Food Consumption with Food Guide Pyramid Serving Recommendations," Agricultural Economics Reports 34079, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- F Alpizar & F Carlsson & P Martinsson, 2003.
"Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 8(1), pages 83-110, March.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2001. "Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation," Working Papers in Economics 52, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Martinsson, 2002. "Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200205t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2002.
- Brooker, John R. & Terry, Danny E. & Eastwood, David B., 1986. "Hedonic Pricing Of Food Items Based On Nutritive Attributes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 17(1), February.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1998. "Consumer Characteristics Associated With Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Foods," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Mancino, Lisa & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Ballenger, Nicole, 2003. "The Role Of Economics In Eating Choices And Weight Outcomes," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33781, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Maguire, Kelly B. & Owens, Nicole N. & Simon, Nathalie B., 2004. "The Price Premium for Organic Babyfood: A Hedonic Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), April.
- Samikwa, Duncan D. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Sanders, Larry D., 1998. "Hedonic Prices Of Malawi Burley Tobacco," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- repec:feb:artefa:0069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordslow carbohydrate bread; hedonic price; willingness to pay; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; D12;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.