Hedonic Prices Of Malawi Burley Tobacco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethridge, Don E. & Davis, Bob, 1982. "Hedonic Price Estimation For Commodities: An Application To Cotton," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- Thomas I. Wahl & Hongqi Shi & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 1995. "A hedonic price analysis of quality characteristics of Japanese wagyu beef," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 35-44.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-178, June.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Warren R. Grant & M. Edward Rister, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 156-163.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Roland G. Stanmore, 1994. "Values of Australian wheat and flour quality characteristics," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 529-536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:4:p:552-562. is not listed on IDEAS
- Agbola, Frank W. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy, 2002. "Eliciting And Valuing Market Preferences With Traditional Food Crops: The Case Of Chickpea In India," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(01).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Nganje, William E. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Johnston, Gretchen, 2005. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Breads Marketed as "Low-Carbohydrate"," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19428, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Agbola, Frank W. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Rao, Partha P., 2002. "A Hedonic Price Analysis of Quality Characteristics of Chickpea in India," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125049, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.