Eliciting And Valuing Market Preferences With Traditional Food Crops: The Case Of Chickpea In India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-793, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Samikwa, Duncan D. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Sanders, Larry D., 1998. "Hedonic Prices Of Malawi Burley Tobacco," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Agbola, Frank W. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy, 2000. "Factors Influencing The Demand For Chickpea In India: Implications For Marketing And Promotion In The Indian Chickpea Market," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123593, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Roland G. Stanmore, 1994. "Values of Australian wheat and flour quality characteristics," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 529-536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh-Knights, Doolarie & Smith, Dennis K. & Knights, Marlon, 2005. "A Hedonic Analysis of Sheep and Goat Prices in a Changing Environment: The Role of Consumers and Implications for Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19289, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred, 2008. "Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-36, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.