Some Effects Of Rice Quality On Rough Rice Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Warren R. Grant & M. Edward Rister, 1984. "A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(2), pages 156-163.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyman, Nathaniel & Nalley, Lawton Lanier, 2013. "Stochastic Valuation of Hybrid Rice Technology in Arkansas," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142505, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Margaretha Rudstrom, 2004. "Determining Implicit Prices for Hay Quality and Bale Characteristics," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 552-562.
- Harper, Jayson K. & Mjelde, James W. & Rister, M. Edward & Way, Michael O. & Drees, Bastiaan M., 1994. "Developing Flexible Economic Thresholds For Pest Management Using Dynamic Programming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Roger A. Hinson & Steven C. Turner & John R. Brooker, 1995. "Transactions methods among US wholesale nurseries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 147-154.
- Setia, Parveen & Childs, Nathan & Wailes, Eric & Livezey, Janet, 1994. "The U.S. Rice Industry," Agricultural Economic Reports 305473, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.