Transactions methods among US wholesale nurseries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Grant, Warren R. & Rister, M. Edward, 1988. "Some Effects Of Rice Quality On Rough Rice Prices," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Garcia, Philip & Hudson, Michael A. & Waller, Mark L., 1988.
"The Pricing Efficiency Of Agricultural Futures Markets: An Analysis Of Previous Research Results,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Garcia, Philip & Hudson, Michael A. & Waller, Mark L., 1988. "The Pricing Efficiency of Agricultural Futures Markets: An Analysis of Previous Research Results," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 119-130, July.
- Steven T. Buccola, 1985. "Pricing Efficiency in Centralized and Noncentralized Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 583-590.
- Turner, Steven C. & Dykes, Nancy S. & McKissick, John C., 1991. "Feeder Cattle Price Differentials In Georgia Teleauctions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Turner, Steven C. & Dykes, Nancy S. & McKissick, John, 1991. "Feeder Cattle Price Differentials in Georgia Teleauctions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 75-84, December.
- John C. Foltz & Aaron J. Harp & Larry D. Makus & Joseph F. Guenthner & Robert R. Tripepi, 1993. "A factor analysis of the product and service attributes offered by western nursery stock suppliers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 247-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey P. Katz, 1997. "Managerial behavior and strategy choices in agribusiness cooperatives," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 483-495.
- Cheng, Mei-luan & Gomez, Miguel I. & Bills, Nelson L., 2011. "Urban Agglomeration Economies in the U.S. Greenhouse and Nursery Production," Working Papers 126611, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:2:p:147-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.