Feeder Cattle Price Differentials In Georgia Teleauctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maler, Karl-Goran, 1977. "A note on the use of property values in estimating marginal willingness to pay for environmental quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 355-369, December.
- Randall, Alan & Ives, Berry & Eastman, Clyde, 1974. "Bidding games for valuation of aesthetic environmental improvements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 132-149, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger A. Hinson & Steven C. Turner & John R. Brooker, 1995. "Transactions methods among US wholesale nurseries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 147-154.
- Williams, Brian R. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2014. "Reducing Self-Selection Bias in Feeder Cattle Premium Estimates Using Matched Sampling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
- Chris Fawson & DeeVon Bailey & Terry Glover, 1996. "Price impacts of concentration, timing, and product characteristics in a feeder cattle video auction," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 485-496.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.