Feeder Cattle Price Differentials In Arizona Auction Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ted C. Schroeder & John M. Jones & David A. Nichols, 1989.
"Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials,"
Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 253-263.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Jones, John M. & Nichols, David A., 1989. "Analysis of Feeder Pig Auction Price Differentials," Staff Papers 133738, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D. & Farrell, Terence C., 2009. "The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices, revisited," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Department of Agriculture and Food Systems, vol. 17, pages 1-31.
- Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2016. "Calf and Yearling Prices in the Western United States: Spatial, Quality, and Temporal Factors in Satellite Video Auctions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 1-23.
- Schulz, Lee L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Doran, Beth, 2014. "Factors Affecting Preconditioned Calf Price Differentials: How much do Market and Sale Conditions Matter?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170570, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles D. Lambert & Mark S. McNulty & Orlen C. Grunewald & Larry R. Corah, 1989. "An analysis of feeder cattle price differentials," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 9-23.
- Fleming, E. & Griffith, G. & Mounter, S. & Villano, R., 2018. "The value of muscle score in beef cattle auction markets," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277334, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Williams, Galen S. & Raper, Kellie Curry & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & McKinney, Doug, 2012. "Determinants of Price Differentials in Oklahoma Value-Added Feeder Cattle Auctions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-14, April.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, James & Peel, Derrell S., 2016. "Price Determinants of Bred Cows in Oklahoma Auctions," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230077, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hufton, Charlie & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2008. "The influence of weight and fat on lamb prices revisited," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6021, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1999. "Determinants Of Feeder Cattle Price-Weight Slides," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35679, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kamuanga, Mulumba & d'Iteren, G & Tano, K & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Swallow, B M & PoKou, K, 2001. "Farmers’ preferences of cattle breeds, their market values and prospects for improvement in West Africa – a summary review," Research Reports 182892, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2014. "Seller-Offered Forward Contracts: An Additional Benefit to Cattle Producers from Satellite Video Auctions," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162323, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tano, Kouadio & Kamuanga, Mulumba & Faminow, Merle D. & Swallow, Brent, 2003. "Using conjoint analysis to estimate farmer's preferences for cattle traits in West Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 393-407, July.
- Singh-Knights, Doolarie & Smith, Dennis K. & Knights, Marlon, 2005. "A Hedonic Analysis of Sheep and Goat Prices in a Changing Environment: The Role of Consumers and Implications for Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19289, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chris Fawson & DeeVon Bailey & Terry Glover, 1996. "Price impacts of concentration, timing, and product characteristics in a feeder cattle video auction," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 485-496.
- Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M., 2012. "The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.