Analysis Of Factors Affecting Cow Auction Price Differentials
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mintert, James & Blair, Joanne & Schroeder, Ted & Brazle, Frank, 1990. "Analysis of Factors Affecting Cow Auction Price Differentials," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 23-30, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Innes, Robert & Carman, Hoy F., 1988. "Tax Reform And Beef Cow Replacement Strategy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Mintert, James R. & Brazle, Frank & Grunewald, Orlen C., 1988. "Factors Affecting Feeder Cattle Price Differentials," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Shannon Neibergs, 2001. "A hedonic price analysis of thoroughbred broodmare characteristics," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 299-314.
- Kalyn Coatney & Jesse Tack, 2014. "The Impacts of an Antitrust Investigation: A Case Study in Agriculture," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(4), pages 423-441, June.
- Pierce, Vern L. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Randle, Richard & Patterson, David J., 1999. "Determinants Of Sale Price And Farm Value In The Missouri Show-Me Select Replacement Heifer Program," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21545, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coatney, Kalyn T. & Shaffer, Sherrill L. & Menkhaus, Dale J., 2012. "Auction prices, market share, and a common agent," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 61-73.
- Singh-Knights, Doolarie & Smith, Dennis K. & Knights, Marlon, 2005. "A Hedonic Analysis of Sheep and Goat Prices in a Changing Environment: The Role of Consumers and Implications for Management," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19289, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Patterson, David J. & Randle, Richard, 2005. "The Value of Carcass Characteristic EPDs in Bred Heifer Price," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19041, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Mitchell, James & Peel, Derrell S., 2016. "Price Determinants of Bred Cows in Oklahoma Auctions," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230077, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.