An analysis of feeder cattle price differentials
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faminow, Merle D. & Gum, Russell L., 1986. "Feeder Cattle Price Differentials In Arizona Auction Markets," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Sullivan, Gregory M. & Linton, Daniel A., 1981. "Economic Evaluation of an Alternative Marketing System For Feeder Cattle in Alabama," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 85-89, December.
- Sullivan, Gregory M. & Linton, Daniel A., 1981. "Economic Evaluation Of An Alternative Marketing System For Feeder Cattle In Alabama," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-5, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shane, Richard & Janssen, Larry, 1989. "Pricing Variability of Feeder Cattle, Slaughter Cows and Slaughter Bulls at South Dakota Livestock Auctions," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 9-12, 1989, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 244935, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Blank, Steven C. & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J., 2014. "Seller-Offered Forward Contracts: An Additional Benefit to Cattle Producers from Satellite Video Auctions," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162323, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tano, Kouadio & Kamuanga, Mulumba & Faminow, Merle D. & Swallow, Brent, 2003. "Using conjoint analysis to estimate farmer's preferences for cattle traits in West Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 393-407, July.
- Schulz, Lee L. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Doran, Beth, 2014. "Factors Affecting Preconditioned Calf Price Differentials: How much do Market and Sale Conditions Matter?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170570, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:122317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamuanga, Mulumba & d'Iteren, G & Tano, K & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Swallow, B M & PoKou, K, 2001. "Farmers’ preferences of cattle breeds, their market values and prospects for improvement in West Africa – a summary review," Research Reports 182892, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M., 2012. "The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:5:y:1989:i:1:p:9-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.