Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial And Purebred Cattle Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- VanTassell, Larry W. & Bessler, David A., 1988. "Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial and Purebred Cattle Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 137-144, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Bessler, 1984. "Relative Prices and Money: A Vector Autoregression on Brazilian Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 25-30.
- David A. Bessler, 1984. "An Analysis of Dynamic Economic Relationships: An Application to the U.S. Hog Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, March.
- David A. Bessler & Jon A. Brandt, 1982. "Causality Tests in Livestock Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(1), pages 140-144.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1981. "Causal Relationships In The Fed Cattle Market," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-5, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald A. Babula & Robert F. J. Remain, 1990. "Dynamic corn-broiler price relationships: The cases of the United States and Canada," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 371-385.
- Williams, Christine H. & Bewley, Ronald A., 1990. "The Transmission of Price Information at Queensland Cattle Auctions," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145472, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ronald A. Babula & David A. Bessler & Gerald E. Schluter, 1991. "Corn|broiler price transmissions and structural change since the 1950s," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 269-284.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Romain, Robert F.J., 1991. "Canada's Broiler Supply Management Program: A Shield From U.S. Price Volatility," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 43(4), pages 1-8.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.