Causal Relationships In The Fed Cattle Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bessler, David A. & Schrader, Lee F., 1980. "Measuring Leads And Lags Among Prices: Turkey Products," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Feige, Edgar L & Pearce, Douglas K, 1979. "The Casual Causal Relationship between Money and Income: Some Caveats for Time Series Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 521-533, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Tassell, Larry W. & Bessler, David A., 1988.
"Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial And Purebred Cattle Markets,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- VanTassell, Larry W. & Bessler, David A., 1988. "Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial and Purebred Cattle Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 137-144, December.
- Adams, Charles M. & Prochaska, Fred J. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1987. "Price Determination In The U.S. Shrimp Market," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Ziemer, Rod F. & Collins, Glenn S., 1984. "Granger Causality And U.S. Crop And Livestock Prices," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Grundmeier, Eric (Eric L.), 1989. "Formulation of a carcass cutout value: an alternative wholesale beef pricing method," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000017580, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Williams, Christine H. & Bewley, Ronald A., 1993. "Price Arbitrage Between Queensland Cattle Auctions," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.