Determining Implicit Prices for Hay Quality and Bale Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Grant, Warren R. & Rister, M. Edward, 1988. "Some Effects Of Rice Quality On Rough Rice Prices," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-10, July.
- M.A. Jabbar, 1998.
"Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Jabbar, M. A., 1998. "Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1998. "Buyer Preferences For Sheep And Goats In Southern Nigeria: A Hedonic Price Analysis," Research Reports 182945, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Harper, Jayson K. & Hoffman, Lynn D., 1997. "Impact Of Risk Preferences On Crop Rotation Choice," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Samikwa, Duncan D. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Sanders, Larry D., 1998. "Hedonic Prices Of Malawi Burley Tobacco," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., 2010.
"Evaluating Returns to Cool Season Grass Quality Characteristics for Niche Equine Feed Markets,"
Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., 2010. "Evaluating Returns to Cool Season Grass Quality Characteristics for Niche Equine Feed Markets," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 28(1).
- Dant, Madeline & Burdine, Kenneth & Mark, Tyler, 2017. "Hedonic Price Analysis of Hay Auction Prices in Kentucky," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252762, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:4:p:552-562.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.