Sequential Stochastic Production Decisions For A Perennial Crop: The Yield/Quality Tradeoff For Alfalfa Hay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konyar, Kazim & Knapp, Keith, 1986. "Demand for Alfalfa Hay in California," Research Reports 251941, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Blank, Steven C. & Klonsky, Karen & Norris, Kim & Orloff, Steve B., 1992. "Acquiring Alfalfa Hay Harvest Equipment: A Financial Analysis of Alternatives," Information Series 251901, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Dillon, Carl R., 1993. "Advanced breakeven analysis of agricultural enterprise budgets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 127-143, August.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Harper, Jayson K. & Hoffman, Lynn D., 1997. "Impact Of Risk Preferences On Crop Rotation Choice," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Grisley, William & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Dickerson, Ted, 1985. "Factors Affecting The Price Of Hay At A Pennsylvania Auction," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 14(1), April.
- Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1985.
"Optimal Management Strategies for Alfalfa Production Within a Total Farm Plan,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 127-138.
- Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1985. "Optimal Management Strategies For Alfalfa Production Within A Total Farm Plan," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Steven C. Blank & Harry W. Ayer, 1987. "Government policy cross effects: The cotton and dairy programs' influence on alfalfa hay markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 385-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Roberts, Roland K. & Savoy, Hubert J. & Leib, Brian G., 2013. "Nitrate Toxicity in Bermudagrass Hay and Its Effect on Net Returns," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142716, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Roberts, Roland K. & Savoy, Hubert J. & Leib, Brian G., 2014. "Managing Nitrate Levels in Bermudagrass Hay: Implications for Net Returns," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., . "Evaluating Returns to Cool Season Grass Quality Characteristics for Niche Equine Feed Markets," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Hopper, Jared A. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Burton, Robert O., Jr., 2004. "Alfalfa Hay Quality and Alternative Pricing Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Diersen, Matthew A., 2008. "Hay Price Forecasts at the State Level," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37600, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Flaten, O. & Bakken, A.K. & Randby, Å.T., 2015. "The profitability of harvesting grass silages at early maturity stages: An analysis of dairy farming systems in Norway," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 85-95.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.