Factors Affecting Hay Supply and Demand in Tennessee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, James A. & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Roberts, Roland K. & Tyler, Donald D., 2001. "Risk Effects Of Alternative Winter Cover Crop, Tillage, And Nitrogen Fertilization Systems In Cotton Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Blake, Martin J. & Clevenger, Tom, 1984. "A Linked Annual And Monthly Model For Forecasting Alfalfa Hay Prices," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:33:y:2001:i:03:p:445-457_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997.
"Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 99-109, May.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-1455, November.
- C. Richard Shumway, 1983. "Supply, Demand, and Technology in a Multiproduct Industry: Texas Field Crops," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 748-760.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okwo, Adaora & Thomas, Valerie M., 2014. "Biomass feedstock contracts: Role of land quality and yield variability in near term feasibility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-80.
- Diersen, Matthew A., 2008. "Hay Price Forecasts at the State Level," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37600, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
Keywordsacreage response; derived demand; elasticities; hay; inverse demand function; price flexibilities; yield response; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; D;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.