Conserving natural resources in olive orchards on sloping land: Alternative goal programming approaches towards effective design of cross-compliance and agri-environmental measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Sáenz-Segura, Fernando & D'Haese, Marijke & Schipper, Robert A., 2010. "A seasonal model of contracts between a monopsonistic processor and smallholder pepper producers in Costa Rica," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 10-20, January.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1993. "Modeling Perennial Crop Supply: An Illustration From The Pecan Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- de Koning, G. H. J. & Verburg, P. H. & Veldkamp, A. & Fresco, L. O., 1999. "Multi-scale modelling of land use change dynamics in Ecuador," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 77-93, August.
- Barbier, B. & Bergeron, G., 1999. "Impact of policy interventions on land management in Honduras: results of a bioeconomic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Akiyama, T. & Trivedi, P. K., 1987. "Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 133-161.
- Nhantumbo, I. & Dent, J. B. & Kowero, G., 2001. "Goal programming: Application in the management of the miombo woodland in Mozambique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 310-322, January.
- van Ittersum, M. K. & Rabbinge, R. & van Latesteijn, H. C., 1998. "Exploratory land use studies and their role in strategic policy making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 309-330, November.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 1993. "Modeling Perennial Crop Supply: An Illustration from the Pecan Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 187-196, July.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos, 1998. "Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 569-581, December.
- Stoorvogel, J. J. & Antle, J. M., 2001. "Regional land use analysis: the development of operational tools," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 623-640.
- Romero, Carlos, 2001. "Extended lexicographic goal programming: a unifying approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-71, February.
- de Wit, C. T. & van Keulen, H. & Seligman, N. G. & Spharim, I., 1988. "Application of interactive multiple goal programming techniques for analysis and planning of regional agricultural development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 211-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salmoral, Gloria & Garrido, Alberto, 2015. "The Common Agricultural Policy as a driver of water quality changes: the case of the Guadalquivir River Basin (southern Spain)," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Mewes, Melanie & Drechsler, Martin & Johst, Karin & Sturm, Astrid & Wätzold, Frank, 2015. "A systematic approach for assessing spatially and temporally differentiated opportunity costs of biodiversity conservation measures in grasslands," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 76-88.
- O. Tzoraki & D. Cooper & G. Dörflinger & P. Panagos, 2014. "A new MONERIS in-Stream Retention Module to Account Nutrient Budget of a Temporary River in Cyprus," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(10), pages 2917-2935, August.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:111-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Laínez-Aguirre, José Miguel & Arranz-Piera, Pol & Velo, Enrique & Puigjaner, Luis, 2012. "Design of regional and sustainable bio-based networks for electricity generation using a multi-objective MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95.
More about this item
KeywordsGoal Programming (GP) EU agricultural policies Stakeholder perspectives Multifunctionality Mediterranean;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:8:p:521-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.