Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilcox, Michael D. & Abbott, Philip C., 2004. "Market Power and Structural Adjustment: The Case of West African Cocoa Market Liberalization," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20084, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000.
"A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-391, May.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 1999. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," Working Papers 232817, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Varangis, Panos, 1989. "Coffee pricing policies in the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 211, The World Bank.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Measures of fixed capital in agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5472, The World Bank.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995.
"Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia,"
Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 99-107, April.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995. "Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), April.
- Fleskens, Luuk & Graaff, Jan de, 2010. "Conserving natural resources in olive orchards on sloping land: Alternative goal programming approaches towards effective design of cross-compliance and agri-environmental measures," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 521-534, October.
- Gotsch, N. & Herrmann, R., 2000. "Assessing the expected welfare effects of biotechnological change on perennial crops under varying economic environments: a dynamic model for cocoa in Malaysia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 211-228, March.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Varangis, Panayotis, 1989. "Impact of the International Coffee Agreement's export quota system on the World's coffee market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 148, The World Bank.
- repec:ags:aareaj:118319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of Antibiotics Use And Replanting Decisions In Apple Production," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons, 2007.
"Peasants and plantations in the Sri Lankan tea sector: causes of the change in their relative viability,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-17.
- Deepananda Herath & Alfons Weersink, 2007. "Peasants and plantations in the Sri Lankan tea sector: causes of the change in their relative viability ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(1), pages 73-89, March.
- Takamasa Akiyama & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1993. "A production function-based policy simulation model of perennial commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1097, The World Bank.
- Kumar, Parmod & Sharma, Anil, 2006. "Perennial Crop Supply Response Functions: The Case of Indian Rubber, Tea and Coffee," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(4), pages 1-17.
- Larson, Donald F., 1990. "The Indonesian vegetable oils sector : modeling the impact of policy changes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 382, The World Bank.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Guesmi, Anis & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2007. "Analyse de la Reponse de l'offre des Pommes en Tunisie : Une Approche Econometrique," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9392, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Trivedi, Pravin K., 1988. "A model of cocoa replanting and new planting in Bahia, Brazil, 1966-85," Policy Research Working Paper Series 92, The World Bank.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Masters, William A., 2002. "Property Rights, Production Technology And Deforestation: Cocoa In West Africa," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19871, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brady, Michael P. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2013. "Do Changes in Orchard Supply Occur at the Intensive or Extensive Margin of the Landowner?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alston, Julian M. & Fuller, Kate B. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Tumber, Kabir P., 2013. "Economic Consequences of Pierce’s Disease and Related Policy in the California Winegrape Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-29, August.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, "undated". "Sectoral Investment and Capital," Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics sectinvcap, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2010. "An analysis of apple supply response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 265-271, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:36:y:1987:i:1-2:p:133-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.