Distributed lags and Estimation of Long-Run Supply and Demand Elasticities: Theoretical Considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986.
"An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector,"
156229, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1986. "An Evaluation of the Influence of Exchange Rates on the Canadian Red Meat Sector," Working Papers 244739, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- McClements, L.D., 1968. "A Quarterly Econometric Model of Pig Supply," Bulletins 232763, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Bailey, Kenneth W. & Womack, Abner W., 1985. "Wheat Acreage Response: A Regional Econometric Approach," CNFAP Staff Reports 244132, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Bailey, Kenneth W. & Womack, Abner W., 1985. "Wheat Acreage Response: A Regional Econometric Investigation," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Weersink, Alfons, 1991.
"An Analysis of the Effects of Government Payments to Grain and Oilseeds Producers on Cropping Decisions,"
244081, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Meilke, K.D. & Weersink, A., 1991. "An Analysis of the Effects of Government Payments to Grain and Oilseeds Producers on Cropping Decisions," Papers 9-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Houck, James P. & Subotnik, Abraham, 1969. "The U.S. Supply of Soybeans: legional Acreage Functions," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- A. Chowdhury & Cary Herndon, 2000. "Supply response of farm program in rice-growing states," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 771-781, November.
- Hsiang-Ke Chao, 2001. "Milton Friedman and the Emergence of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-053/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jean-Claude Nascimento & Marc Raffinot, 1985. "Politique de prix agricoles et comportement des producteurs : le cas de l'arachide au Sénégal," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 779-796.
- Liu, Hsiang-Hsi, 1983. "An annual simultaneous equation econometric model of U.S. corn and soybean cash and futures markets," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009935, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Havlicek, Joseph, Jr., 1978.
"The Demand For Gasoline And Diesel Fuel In Agricultural Use In Virginia,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Capps, Oral & Havlicek, Joseph, 1978. "The Demand for Gasoline and Diesel Fuel in Agricultural Use in Virginia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 59-64, July.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Griffin, Terry W., 2004. "Analysis Of Government Farm Subsidies On Farmland Cash Rental Rates Using A Fixed Effect Spatial Distributed Lag Model And A Translog Cost Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19977, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mukherjee, Paramita & Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Das, Debasmita, 2017. "Estimating elasticity of import demand for gold in India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 183-193.
- Hornung, Jonathan T. & Ward, Clement E., 2005. "Positive Market Effects from a Meatpacking Plant Opening: Perceptions and Reality," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 06.
- Ranjan Paltasingh, Kirtti & Goyari, Phanindra, 2013. "Supply Response in Rainfed Agriculture of Odisha, Eastern India: A Vector Error Correction Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
- Brar, Jagjit S., 1977. "Estimation Of Economic Rent As A Measure Of Factor Owners' Welfare," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(01), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:40:y:1958:i:2:p:301-310.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.