Consumer willingness to pay for attributes of west-African poultry: using the microeconometrics of implicit price
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cyprien Awono & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 2011. "Consumer willingness to pay for attributes of west-african poultry : using the microeconometrics of implicit price," Post-Print hal-00729349, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, Timothy J., 2004. "A household hedonic model of rice traits: economic values from farmers in West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 149-159, December.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1998.
"Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Jabbar, M. A., 1998. "Buyer preferences for sheep and goats in southern Nigeria: A hedonic price analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1998. "Buyer Preferences For Sheep And Goats In Southern Nigeria: A Hedonic Price Analysis," Research Reports 182945, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidyahwati Tenrisanna & Mohammad Mafizur Rahman & Rasheda Khanam, 2016. "Factors Affecting Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Imported Offal in Indonesia: A Case Study for Makassar City," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 15(2), pages 145-159, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWest Africa; attributes; poultry; marginal willingness to pay; implicit price;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-01-30 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:11-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .