Report NEP-AGR-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda Kleemann, 2011. "Organic Pineapple Farming in Ghana - A Good Choice for Smallholders?," Kiel Working Papers 1671, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2011. "Rising Import Demand in China: Cui Bono and Why?," Kiel Working Papers 1672, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Unknown, 2010. "Abstracts: Proceeding of National Seminar on "Integrated Rural Development and Management: Issues, Strategies and Policy Options"," National Seminar on Integrated Rural Development and Management: Issues, Strategies and Policy Options, December 17-18, 2010, Kolkata, India Conference Papers 98255, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Greenhalgh, Suzie, 2010. "The Value of Inherent Soil Characteristics: A Hedonic Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 27-28, 2009, Nelson, New Zealand 97158, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Singh, Vivek Kumar & Singh, RD, 2011. "Pattern diversities in cropping systems in tribal regions: a case study of Jhabua tribal district in Madhya Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 28156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Sherief, Aliyaru Kunju, 2010. "Connotation of minor millet biodiversity and indirect payments in tribal homesteads in the backdrop of climate change," MPRA Paper 28136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martine Audibert & Jean-François Brun & Jacky Mathonnat & M.-C. Henry, 2011. "Malaria, Production and Income of the Producers of Coffee and Cocoa: an Analysis from Survey Data in Côte d'Ivoire. Malaria, coffee and cocoa production and income," Working Papers halshs-00557214, HAL.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Dayun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2011. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adaption on Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Goswami, Rupak & Basu, Debabrata, 2010. "Does Information Network Affect Technology Diffusion?," Working Papers/Conference Papers 97607, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- M. Bruna Zolin & Bernadette Andreosso Oï¿½Callaghan, 2010. "Long-term cereal price changes: how important is the speculative element," Working Papers 2010_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Jesse Tack, 2011. "Risk Response in Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 16716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmona, Juan & Simpson, James, 2010. "Explaining contract choice : vertical co-ordination, sharecropping, and wine, France 1850-1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-15, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Eustaquio J. Reis, 2011. "Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers halshs-00556699, HAL.
- Unknown, 2010. "Demand for livestock products in developing countries with a focus on quality and safety attributes: Evidence from case studies," Research Reports 97973, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Carlo Russo, 2011. "Modeling Processor Market Power and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Non-parametric Approach," NBER Working Papers 16706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Butault, 2011. "Evolution of Agricultural Support in Real Terms in OECD Countries and Emerging Economies," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Hudson, Darren, 2010. "Industry Organization and Output Size Distribution of Cotton Gins in the U.S," Conference Papers 96676, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ethan Ligon, 2011. "Supply and Effects of Specialty Crop Insurance," NBER Working Papers 16709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, S.M. Fakhrul & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2010. "Consumer preferences and demand for livestock products in urban Bangladesh," Research Reports 97972, International Livestock Research Institute.
- António C. Pinheiro & Nuno Ribeiro, 2011. "Forest property insurance: an application to mediterranean woodlands," Economics Working Papers 1_2011, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Jean-Louis Combes & Samuel Guérineau & Pascale Combes Motel, 2011. "Deforestation and credit cycles in Latin American countries," Working Papers halshs-00556809, HAL.
- Cyprien Awono & Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Dominique Vermersch, 2011. "Consumer willingness to pay for attributes of west-African poultry: using the microeconometrics of implicit price," Cahiers de recherche 11-01, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn, 2010. "Cutting Costs of Catching Carbon - Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy," Memorandum 19/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2010. "Imperfect Competition, Consumer Behavior, and the Provision of Fuel Efficiency in Light-Duty Vehicles," Discussion Papers dp-10-60, Resources For the Future.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2011. "Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models and Unobservable Household-Specific Effects," Working Papers halshs-00557188, HAL.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren, 2010. "Response of Cotton to Oil Price Shocks," Conference Papers 96675, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Animal Welfare and Social Decisions," Working Papers in Economics 485, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.