Demand for livestock products in developing countries with a focus on quality and safety attributes: Evidence from case studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Nancy L. & Mayne, John & Grace, Delia & Wyatt, Amanda, 2015. "How will training traders contribute to improved food safety in informal markets for meat and milk? A theory of change analysis:," IFPRI discussion papers 1451, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Walke, Maria & Baker, Derek & Lindahl, Johanna & Hartmann, Monika & Grace, Delia, 2015. "Kenyan Awareness of Aflatoxin: An Analysis of Processed Milk Consumers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212504, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Walke, Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Baker, Derek & Lindahl, Johanna & Hartmann, Monika & Grace, Delia, 2014. "Kenyan perceptions of aflatoxin: an analysis of raw milk consumption," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182729, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baker, Derek & Mtimet, Nadhem & Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Nsiima, Longin, 2016. "Consumersâ€™ preferences for animal-source foods and retail outlets: The case of Tanzania," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3), September.
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Ricketts, Katie D., 2013. "Food value chain transformations in developing countries: Selected hypotheses on nutritional implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 139-150.
- Baker, Derek, 2013. "Applying economics to networks: What analytical insight do we gain?," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 159700, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Baker, Derek & Pica-Ciamarra, Ugo & Jagwe, John, 2013. "Consumer Preferences for Animal Source Foods in Uganda: Quality, Retail Forms and Retail Outlets," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(2).
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Baker, Derek & Fadiga, Mohamadou, 2011. "Animal-source foods in the developing world: Demand for quality and safety," Research Reports 181858, International Livestock Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; livestock products; quality; safety; developing countries; Consumer/Household Economics; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ilrirr:97973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilrinke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .