Modeling Processor Market Power and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Non-parametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Carlo Russo, 2011. "Modeling Processor Market Power and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Nonparametric Approach," NBER Chapters,in: The Intended and Unintended Effects of U.S. Agricultural and Biotechnology Policies, pages 51-81 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Russo, Carlo, 2011. "Modeling Processor Market Power and the Incidence of Agricultural Policy: A Non-parametric Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114618, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Wade Brorsen & Jean-Paul Chavas & Warren R. Grant & L. D. Schnake, 1985. "Marketing Margins and Price Uncertainty: The Case of the U.S. Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 521-528.
- Kyle Stiegert, 2002. "The producer, the baker, and a test of the mill price-taker," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 365-368.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Sullivan, Daniel, 1987. "Nonparametric Tests of Market Structure: An Application to the Cigarette Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 483-498, June.
- C.S. Kim & C. Hallahan & G. Schaible & G. Schluter, 2001. "Economic analysis of the changing structure of the U.S. flour milling industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 161-171.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-01-30 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .