Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Brent Hueth & Maro Ibarburu & James Kliebenstein, 2007. "Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 720-733.
- Hueth, Brent & Ibarburu, Maro & Kliebenstein, James, 2008. "Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12913, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen L. Orengo-Serra, 2015. "Niche strategy and international growth: Comparing Puerto Rico and Corsica SMEs in the Specialty food industry," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 57-88.
More about this item
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .