Niche strategy and international growth: Comparing Puerto Rico and Corsica SMEs in the Specialty food industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Doz, 2011. "Qualitative research for international business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(5), pages 582-590, June.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2004. "The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 725-743, May.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007.
"Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation: The Case of Coffee,"
105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy
7866, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona, 2007. "Geographical Indications of Origin as a Tool of Product Differentiation : The Case of Coffee," Discussion Papers 33, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Brent Hueth & Maro Ibarburu & James Kliebenstein, 2007.
"Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 720-733.
- Hueth, Brent & Ibarburu, Maro & Kliebenstein, James, 2006. "Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12673, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hueth, Brent & Ibarburu, Maro & Kliebenstein, James, 2008. "Marketing Specialty Hogs: A Comparative Analysis of Two Firms from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12913, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chartes Vellutini, 2004. "Les aides de l'Etat à la Corse sont-elles efficaces ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 18(3), pages 189-227.
- John G Knight & David K Holdsworth & Damien W Mather, 2007. "Country-of-origin and choice of food imports: an in-depth study of European distribution channel gatekeepers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(1), pages 107-125, January.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
- Nicole E Coviello, 2006. "The network dynamics of international new ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(5), pages 713-731, September.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:ecaqec:v:html10.3280/ecag2015-003004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=87 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.