Using Satellite Imagery In Kansas Crop Yield And Net Farm Income Forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry L. Kastens & Allen M. Featherstone, 1997. "Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act of 1996: A Kansas Perspective," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 326-349.
- Kastens, Terry L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1996. "Efficiency Tests Of July Kansas City Wheat Futures," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, December.
- Garcia, Philip & Hudson, Michael A. & Waller, Mark L., 1988.
"The Pricing Efficiency Of Agricultural Futures Markets: An Analysis Of Previous Research Results,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Garcia, Philip & Hudson, Michael A. & Waller, Mark L., 1988. "The Pricing Efficiency of Agricultural Futures Markets: An Analysis of Previous Research Results," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 119-130, July.
- Olson, Kent D., 1998. "Net Farm Income Estimated To Drop Precipitously In 1998," Staff Papers 14252, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Marra, Michele C. & Martin, Steven W. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2007. "Factors Influencing Adoption of Remotely Sensed Imagery for Site-Specific Management in Cotton Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34971, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncrtci:18943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauiuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.