Cattle Feeder Behavior And Feeder Cattle Placements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Coulibaly, Nouhoun & Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Bailey, DeeVon, 2001. "Feeder Cattle Price Slides," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-1167, July.
- James S. Eales & Brian K. Engel & Robert J. Hauser & Sarahelen R. Thompson, 1990. "Grain Price Expectations of Illinois Farmers and Grain Merchandisers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 701-708.
- Bradshaw, Girard W. & Orden, David, 1990. "Granger Causality From The Exchange Rate To Agricultural Prices And Export Sales," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Mykel & Tonsor, Glynn & Dhuyvetter, Kevin, 2014. "Structural Change in Forward Contracting Costs for Kansas Wheat," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(2), August.
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Parcell, Joseph L., 1997. "The Effect of USDA Cattle on Feed Reports on Feeder Cattle Futures Prices," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35751, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Jones, Keithly G., 2008. "Derived Demand for Cattle Feeding Inputs," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 26(1).
- Tonsor, Glynn T., 2008. "Hedging in Presence of Market Access Risk," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37621, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.