Chicago Board of Trade Ethanol Contract Efficiency
Firms producing ethanol may find management of the price risk associated with production of this leading alternative fuel a key factor to continued success. As with other agricultural commodities, the influence and ability of futures contracts to serve as a risk management tool deserves attention.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin, 1981.
"Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
139R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Carter, Colin A., 1982. "Futures market efficiency in the soybean complex," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7d48x9qc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- A. Antoniou & N. Ergul & P. Holmes & R. Priestley, 1997. "Technical analysis, trading volume and market efficiency: evidence from an emerging market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 361-365.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007.
"Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(02), August.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 2007. "Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34879, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- T. Randall Fortenbery & Hector O. Zapata, 1993. "An examination of cointegration relations between futures and local grain markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 921-932, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.