The Role Of Economics In Eating Choices And Weight Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Della Bella & Simone Sarti & Mario Lucchini & Mara Tognetti Bordogna, 2011. "A Comparative Analysis of Inequality in Health Across Europe," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 16(4), pages 1-7.
- Zhifeng Gao & Xiaohua Yu & Jonq-Ying Lee, 2011. "Consumer Demand for Healthy Diet: New Evidence from the Healthy Eating Index," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 69, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Amarasinghe, Anura & D'Souza, Gerard E. & Brown, Cheryl & Borisova, Tatiana, 2006. "The Impact of Socioeconomic and Spatial Differences on Obesity in West Virginia," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21159, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anura Amarasinghe & Gerard D'Souza & Cheryl Brown & Hyungna Oh, 2006. "The Influence of Socioeconomic and Environmental Factors on Health and Obesity in Rural Appalachia," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-12, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Nganje, William E. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Johnston, Gretchen, 2005. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Breads Marketed as "Low-Carbohydrate"," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19428, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:rri:wpaper:200612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Vosti, Stephen A., 2005. "The Effects of Agricultural Research and Farm Subsidy Policies on Human Nutrition and Obesity," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19196, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anura Amarasinghe & Cheryl Brown & Gerard D'Souza & Tatiana Borisova, 2006. "The Impact of County Level Factors on Obesity in West Virginia," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-14, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200614 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mancino, Lisa & Newman, Constance, 2006. "Who's cooking? Time spent preparing food by gender, income and household composition," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21456, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.