The Price Premium for Organic Babyfood: A Hedonic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1995.
"Exact Hedonic Price Indexes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 634-653, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 5061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Department of Economics 95-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Papers 95-11, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Tsu-Tan Fu & Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 1999. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Low-Pesticide Fresh Produce in Taiwan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 220-233.
- Wesley Nimon & John Beghin, 1999.
"Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From the Apparel Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 801-811.
- Wesley Nimon & John C. Beghin, 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp213, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Nimon, W. & Beghin, John C., 2008. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12741, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nimon, Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1999. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1514, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nimon, R. Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1998. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence From The Apparel Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21016, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thompson, Gary D. & Glaser, Lewrene K., 2001. "National Demand For Organic And Conventional Baby Food," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36139, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Harris, J. Michael, 1997. "Consumers Pay a Premium for Organic Baby Foods," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 20(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osman Gulseven & Michael Wohlgenant, 2015. "A quality-based approach to estimating quantitative elasticities for differentiated products: an application to retail milk demand," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 2077-2096, September.
- Smith, Travis A. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Huang, Chung L., 2008. "Organic Premiums of U.S. Fresh Produce," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37626, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Anna Alberini, 2017. "Measuring the economic value of the effects of chemicals on ecological systems and human health," OECD Environment Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2006. "A Hedonic Analysis on the Implicit Values of Fresh Tomatoes," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25404, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kristine M. Grimsrud & Robert P. Berrens & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2006. "A Mixture Model of Consumers' Intended Purchase Decisions for Genetically Modified Foods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(23), pages 1-11.
- Smith, Travis A. & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "How Much are Consumers Paying for Organic Baby Food?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46748, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Magali A. Delmas & Matthew E. Kahn & Stephen Locke, 2014. "Accidental Environmentalists? Californian Demand for Teslas and Solar Panels," NBER Working Papers 20754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muth, Mary K. & Zhen, Chen & Taylor, Justin & Cates, Sheryl & Kosa, Katherine M. & Zorn, David & Choiniere, Conrad J., 2009. "The Value to Consumers of Health Labeling Statements on Breakfast Foods and Cereals," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50333, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tajima, Kayo & Yamamoto, Masashi & Ichinose, Daisuke, 2016. "How do agricultural markets respond to radiation risk? Evidence from the 2011 disaster in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-30.
- Miret-Pastor, Lluís & Peiró-Signes, Ángel & Segarra-Oña, Maria-del-Val & Herrera-Racionero, Paloma, 2014. "Empirical analysis of sustainable fisheries and the relation to economic performance enhancement: The case of the Spanish fishing industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 105-110.
- Celine Michaud & Daniel Llerena & Iragael Joly, 2013.
"Willingness to pay for environmental attributes of non-food agricultural products: a real choice experiment,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 313-329, March.
- Michaud, C. & Llerena, D. & Joly, I., 2012. "Willingness to pay for environmental attributes of non-food agricultural products: a real choice experiment," Working Papers 201201, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R. & Johnson, Erica H., 2010. "The effect of children on adult demands for health-risk reductions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 364-376, May.
- McFadden, Jonathan R. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2017. "Willingness-to-pay for natural, organic, and conventional foods: The effects of information and meaningful labels," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 214-232.
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:783-800. is not listed on IDEAS
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2012.
"Determinants of participation versus consumption in the Nordic Swan eco-labeled market,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 142-151.
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2005. "Determinants of Participation versus Consumption in the Nordic Swan Eco-labeled Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19443, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martha A. Starr, 2015. "The Economics of Ethical Consumption," Working Papers 2015-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2012. "Are Consumers Willing to Pay for Organic When the Food is Already Local?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124364, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Niklas & Matsdotter, Elina & Arntyr, Johan, 2016. "The impact of climate information on milk demand: Evidence from a field experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 14-23.
- Kolodinsky, Jane, 2008. "Affect or information? Labeling policy and consumer valuation of rBST free and organic characteristics of milk," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 616-623, December.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Nganje, William E. & Kaitibie, Simeon & Johnston, Gretchen, 2005. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Breads Marketed as "Low-Carbohydrate"," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19428, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fuerst, Franz & McAllister, Pat, 2011. "Eco-labeling in commercial office markets: Do LEED and Energy Star offices obtain multiple premiums?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1220-1230, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2006:i:23:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbabyfood; hedonic analysis; organic foods; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.