America's Eating Habits: Changes and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashad, Inas, 2006.
"Structural estimation of caloric intake, exercise, smoking, and obesity,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 268-283, May.
- Inas Rashad, 2006. "Structural Estimation of Caloric Intake, Exercise, Smoking, and Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman & Shin-Yi Chou, 2006.
"The Super Size of America: An Economic Estimation of Body Mass Index and Obesity in Adults,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 133-148, Winter.
- Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman & Shin-Yi Chou, 2005. "The Super Size of America: An Economic Estimation of Body Mass Index and Obesity in Adults," NBER Working Papers 11584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biing-Hwan Lin & Steven T. Yen & Diansheng Dong & David M. Smallwood, 2010.
"Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 524-536, October.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Yen, Steven T. & Dong, Diansheng & Smallwood, David M., 2009. "Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53339, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsdiet; nutrition; health; eating patterns; nutrition education; nutrition knowledge; dietary guidelines; food guide pyramid; food supply; food consumption; food assistance programs; school lunch; food away from home; advertising; health claims; nutrition labeling; agriculture; economic costs; Healthy Eating Index; Healthy People 2000; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .