Moving Toward the Food Guide Pyramid: Implications for U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kantor, Linda Scott, 1996. "Many Americans are not Meeting Food Guide Pyramid Dietary Recommendations," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 19(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen Desjardins & Rod MacRae & Theresa Schumilas, 2010. "Linking future population food requirements for health with local production in Waterloo Region, Canada," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(2), pages 129-140, June.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gonsalves, Jana, 2006. "Examining Potential Changes in Nutrition: Recommendations and Implications for Specialty Crops in California," Research Project Reports 121617, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops.
- Alston, Julian M. & Mullally, Conner C. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Townsend, Marilyn & Vosti, Stephen A., 2009. "Likely effects on obesity from proposed changes to the US food stamp program," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 176-184, April.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2009.
"The impact of tax reforms designed to encourage healthier grain consumption,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 622-634, May.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," HUI Working Papers 11, HUI Research.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 717, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Peters, Christian & Bills, Nelson L. & Wilkins, Jennifer & Smith, R. David, 2002. "Vegetable Consumption, Dietary Guidelines and Agricultural Production in New York State—Implications for Local Food Economies," Research Bulletins 122636, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gonsalves, Jana L., 2008. "How would compliance with dietary recommendations affect revenues for agricultural producers?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 422-433, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfood; food consumption; Food Guide Pyramid; crop production; commodity prices; trade; dietary recommendations; 1996 Farm Act; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:34071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .