Contact information of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cpscrr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.cissc.calpoly.edu/ .
- 121623 Industry Response to Beef Sector Policy and Regulation: Case Study of Beef Sector in California
by Ahern, James & Delmore, Robert & Thulin, Andrew J.
- 121613 The Economic Impact of the Stanislaus County Food Processing Industry and the Food Processing By-Products Use Program
by Hurley, Sean P. & Bylsma, Jessica
- 121605 A Benefit Transfer Approach to the Estimation of Agro-Ecosystems Services Benefits: A Case Study of Kern County, California
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Noel, Jay E. & Mastin, Thomas
- 121604 Specialty Crop Representative Farm Models: Forecasts, Policy Analysis and International Comparative Studies
by Paggi, Mechel S. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Qiao, Fangbin
- 121600 California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops: California Renewablle Energy Overview for Agriculture: Final Report
by Hamilton, Lynn L.
- 121622 California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops
by Hamilton, Lynn L.
- 121621 Analysis of the Regulatory Effects on California Specialty Crops: An Examination of Various Issues Impacting Selected Forest Products, Tree Fruit, Nut, and Vegetable Crop Industries
by Hurley, Sean P. & Thompson, Richard P. & Dicus, Christopher A. & Berger, Lori & Noel, Jay E.
- 121617 Examining Potential Changes in Nutrition: Recommendations and Implications for Specialty Crops in California
by Rickard, Bradley J. & Gonsalves, Jana
- 121610 China: Market or Competitor?
by Rozelle, Scott
- 121602 Impact of Increased Minimum Wage on Southern San Joaquin Valley Navel Orange Producers
by Donnelly, Kallie & Noel, Jay E.
- 121599 Clustering of Independent Dairy Operators for Generation of Bio-Renewable Energy: A Feasibility Analysis
by Hurley, Sean P. & Ahern, James & Williams, Douglas W.