Do Healthier Diets Cost More?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ranney, Christine K. & Kantor, Linda Scott & Krebs-Smith, Susan M., 1999. "The gap between food intakes and the Pyramid recommendations: measurement and food system ramifications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 117-133, May.
- Ladd, George W & Zober, Martin, 1977. " Model of Consumer Reaction to Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 89-101, Se.
- Shi, Hongqi & Price, David W., 1998. "Impacts Of Sociodemographic Variables On The Implicit Values Of Breakfast Cereal Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Parke E. Wilde & Paul E. McNamara & Christine K. Ranney, 1999. "The Effect of Income and Food Programs on Dietary Quality: A Seemingly Unrelated Regression Analysis with Error Components," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 959-971.
- A. A. Prato & J. N. Bagali, 1976. "Nutrition and Nonnutrition Components of Demand for Food Items," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(3), pages 563-567.
- John E. Lenz & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Hongqi Shi, 1994. "Retail-Level Hedonics and the Valuation of Milk Components," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 492-503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Atella & Joanna Kopinska, 2011. "Body weight of Italians: the weight of Education," CEIS Research Paper 189, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- PAN, Jay & QIN, Xuezheng & LIU, Gordon G., 2013. "The impact of body size on urban employment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 249-263.
- Drescher, Larissa & Thiele, Silke & Weiss, Christoph R., 2008.
"The taste for variety: A hedonic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 66-68, October.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & Thiele, Silke & Weiss, Christoph R., 2006. "The Taste for Variety: A Hedonic Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25251, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Muth, Mary K. & Zhen, Chen & Taylor, Justin & Cates, Sheryl & Kosa, Katherine M. & Zorn, David & Choiniere, Conrad J., 2009. "The Value to Consumers of Health Labeling Statements on Breakfast Foods and Cereals," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50333, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2010.
"Consumer valuation of health attributes in food,"
115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
116390, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2012. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sinne Smed & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2016. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," IFRO Working Paper 2016/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Vincenzo Atella & Joanna Kopinska, 2014. "Body Weight, Eating Patterns, and Physical Activity: The Role of Education," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1225-1249, August.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011.
"Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 165-181, March.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2008. "Supersizing Supercenters? The Impact of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Body Mass Index and Obesity," UNCG Economics Working Papers 09-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2009. "The skinny on big box retailing: Wal-Mart, warehouse clubs, and obesity," MPRA Paper 25326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.