Impacts Of Sociodemographic Variables On The Implicit Values Of Breakfast Cereal Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranney, Christine K. & McNamara, Paul E., 2002. "Do Healthier Diets Cost More?," Working Papers 127305, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007.
"The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics,"
Umeå Economic Studies
724, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," HUI Working Papers 12, HUI Research.
- Muth, Mary K. & Zhen, Chen & Taylor, Justin & Cates, Sheryl & Kosa, Katherine M. & Zorn, David & Choiniere, Conrad J., 2009. "The Value to Consumers of Health Labeling Statements on Breakfast Foods and Cereals," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50333, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2010.
"Consumer valuation of health attributes in food,"
115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
116390, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smed, Sinne & Hansen, Lars Garn, 2012. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 122730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sinne Smed & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2016. "Consumer valuation of health attributes in food," IFRO Working Paper 2016/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Mancino, Lisa & Carlson, Andrea, 2005. "Factors Affecting Grain Consumption: Evidence from 1999-2002 NHANES Survey Data," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19529, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thunström, Linda, 2009. "Consumer Values of Health-Related Food Symbols and Chemical Food Additives - The Case of Breakfast Cereals," HUI Working Papers 25, HUI Research.
- Kolodinsky, Jane, 2008. "Affect or information? Labeling policy and consumer valuation of rBST free and organic characteristics of milk," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 616-623, December.
- Rose, Steven K., 1999. "Non-Market Valuation Techniques: The State of the Art," Working Papers 127688, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Golub, Alla A. & Binkley, James K., 2005. "Determinants of household choice of breakfast cereals: healthy or unhealthy?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19181, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.