Determinants of household choice of breakfast cereals: healthy or unhealthy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morgan, Karen J & Metzen, Edward J & Johnson, S R, 1979. " An Hedonic Index for Breakfast Cereals," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 67-75, June.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor, 2003.
"Modeling coupon values for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 223-243.
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M. & Fulton, Joan R., 1999. "Modeling Coupon Values For Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21553, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M., 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Research Reports 148374, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor & Joan R. Fulton, 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 054, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- John M. Connor, 1999. "Breakfast cereals: The extreme food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 247-259.
- Shi, Hongqi & Price, David W., 1998. "Impacts Of Sociodemographic Variables On The Implicit Values Of Breakfast Cereal Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1993. "Generic Advertising Wearout," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Reimer Jeffrey J, 2004.
"Market Conduct in the U.S. Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29, November.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Connor, John M., 2002. "Market Conduct In The U.S. Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19726, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Ivar Ekeland & James J. Heckman & Lars Nesheim, 2002. "Identifying Hedonic Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 304-309, May.
- Mojduszka, Eliza M. & Everett, Rachel M., 2003. "Endogenous Consumer Preferences And Knowledge About Nutrition," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22074, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stanley, Linda R & Tschirhart, John, 1991. "Hedonic Prices for a Nondurable Good: The Case of Breakfast Cereals," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 537-541, August.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Moulton, Brent R & Randolph, William C, 1989. "Alternative Tests of the Error Components Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 685-693, May.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer demand; healthy and unhealthy food; breakfast cereals; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.