Health, Food Safety And Meat Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1993. "Generic Advertising Wearout," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & James A. Chalfant & Julian M. Alston & Garry R. Griffith, 1996. "Demand Response to Advertising in the Australian Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 268-279.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Qingbin Wang & Helen Jensen & Steven Yen, 1996.
"Impact of cholesterol information on US egg consumption: evidence from consumer survey data,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-191.
- Wang, Qingbin & Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996. "Impact of Cholesterol Information on U.S. Egg Consumption: Evidence from Consumer Survey Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrena Figueroa, Ramo & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes & Rosa, Franco, 2005. "Influence of Product Perception and Quality Label Valuation on Consumer Decision. The Case of Beef in Italy and Spain," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24515, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerohl, Mel L. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Lomeli, Jose L., 2004. "Effects Of Advertising, Food Safety And Health Concerns On Meat Demand In Canada," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- Yeboah, Osei Agyemang & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Otchere, Richmond, 2015. "Demand for Beef Associated with Country of Origin Labeling," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
More about this item
Keywordsmeat demand; health; food safety; LA/AIDS; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .