Factors Influencing Consumer Decisions Related To "Natural" Beef In The Southern Plains
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pinuccia Calia & Elisabetta Strazzera, 2000. "Bias and efficiency of single versus double bound models for contingent valuation studies: a Monte Carlo analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1329-1336.
- Baker, Gregory A., 1999. "Consumer Preferences For Food Safety Attributes In Fresh Apples: Market Segments, Consumer Characteristics, And Marketing Opportunities," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2000. "Consumer Valuation Of Beef Ribeye Steak Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21793, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1995. "Demographic And Socioeconomic Influences On The Importance Of Food Safety In Food Shopping," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Grannis, Jennifer L. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 1999. "Targetable Market Segments For Natural Pork Products," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21593, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John W. Malone, 1990. "Consumer willingness to purchase and to pay more for potential benefits of irradiated fresh food products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 163-178.
- Boland, Michael A. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Marginal Value Of Quality Attributes For Natural (Organic) Beef," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36481, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Karen Blumenschein & Magnus Johannesson & Glenn C. Blomquist & Bengt Liljas & Richard M. O’Conor, 1998. "Experimental Results on Expressed Certainty and Hypothetical Bias in Contingent Valuation," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 169-177, July.
- Schmitz, John D. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1991. "Food Nutritional Quality: A Pilot Study On Consumer Awareness," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(2), June.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets," Staff General Research Papers 835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1999. "Predicting Willingness-To-Pay A Premium For Organically Grown Fresh Produce," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(2), July.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- David A. Hennessy, 1996.
"Information Asymmetry as a Reason for Food Industry Vertical Integration,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1034-1043.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996. "Information Asymmetry As a Reason for Food Industry Vertical Integration," Staff General Research Papers 5032, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moon, Wanki & Ward, Ronald W., 1999. "Effects Of Health Concerns And Consumer Characteristics On U.S. Meat Consumption," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.