Factors Influencing Urban Consumers' Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S.R. Thompson & J.S. Eales & R.J. Hauser, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cash and Futures Grain Price Relationships in the North Central Region," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 241-254.
- Sarahelen Thompson & Philip Garcia & Lynne Dallafior Wildman, 1996. "The demise of the high fructose corn syrup futures contract: A case study," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 697-724, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ventura, Vera & Frisio, Dario G. & Ferrazzi, Giovanni, 2015. "How Scary! An analysis of visual communication concerning genetically modified organisms in Italy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2016.
"Risk preferences, risk perceptions, and risky food,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 37-48.
- Petrolia, Daniel, 2015. "Risk Preferences, Risk Perceptions, and Risky Food," Working Papers 212481, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:700-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .