Consumer preference for supermarket food sampling in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1995. "Demographic And Socioeconomic Influences On The Importance Of Food Safety In Food Shopping," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- repec:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:480-490. is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelhafidh Dhrifi, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, technological innovation and economic growth: empirical evidence using simultaneous equations model," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(4), pages 381-400, December.
- I. Ben Amor & F. Guilbert, 2007. "The effect of product sampling on brand image (23-26 mai 2007, Miami)," Post-Print hal-00298562, HAL.
- Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred, 2008. "Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Valette-Florence, Pierre & Guizani, Haythem & Merunka, Dwight, 2011. "The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 24-28, January.
- Cai, Lixin, 2010.
"The relationship between health and labour force participation: Evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-90, January.
- Lixin Cai, 2007. "The Relationship between Health and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from a Panel Data Simultaneous Equation Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:3:p:327-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:2:p:240-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiang Lu & Sridhar Moorthy, 2007. "Coupons Versus Rebates," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 67-82, 01-02.
- Gilles Laurent & Pierre Chandon & Brian Wansink, 2000. "A Benefit Congruency Framework of Sales Promotion Effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00458440, HAL.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Valette-Florence & H. Guizani & D. Merunka, 2011. "The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity," Post-Print halshs-00786047, HAL.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," HEC Research Papers Series 698, HEC Paris.
- Veeck, Ann & Burns, Alvin C., 2005. "Changing tastes: the adoption of new food choices in post-reform China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 644-652, May.
- Bart Minten & Thomas Reardon, 2008.
"Food Prices, Quality, and Quality's Pricing in Supermarkets versus Traditional Markets in Developing Countries,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 480-490.
- Bart Minten & Thomas Reardon, 2008. "Food Prices, Quality, and Quality's Pricing in Supermarkets versus Traditional Markets in Developing Countries ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 480-490.
- Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva, 2013. "Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 115-122.
- Hawe, Penelope & Shiell, Alan, 2000. "Social capital and health promotion: a review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 871-885, September.
- Chen, Lijun & Parcell, Joe & Moreland, Jill, 2016. "Consumer Preference for Sampling at Farmers Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230054, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wakefield, Sarah E.L. & Poland, Blake, 2005. "Family, friend or foe? Critical reflections on the relevance and role of social capital in health promotion and community development," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2819-2832, June.
- Weiping Chen, 2013. "The effects of different types of trust on consumer perceptions of food safety: An empirical study of consumers in Beijing Municipality, China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 43-65, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodstein, Ryan M. & Rhine, Sherrie L.W., 2017. "The effects of bank and nonbank provider locations on household use of financial transaction services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 91-107.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2016-06-09 (China)
- NEP-MKT-2016-06-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:236043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.