Investigating the Role of Word of Mouth on Consumer Based Brand Equity Creation in Iran’s Cell-Phone Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valette-Florence, Pierre & Guizani, Haythem & Merunka, Dwight, 2011. "The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 24-28, January.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:38-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Brown, Jacqueline Johnson & Reingen, Peter H, 1987. " Social Ties and Word-of-Mouth Referral Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 350-362, December.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Anderson, Eugene W & Salisbury, Linda Court, 2003. " The Formation of Market-Level Expectations and Its Covariates," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 115-124, June.
- A. Baldauf & A. Diamantopoulos & K.S. Cravens & K. Zeugner-Roth, 2009. "The impact of product-country image and marketing efforts on retailer-perceived brand equity: an empirical analysis," Post-Print hal-00787401, HAL.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- P. Valette-Florence & H. Guizani & D. Merunka, 2011. "The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity," Post-Print halshs-00786047, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jalal Hanaysha, 2016. "Examining the link between word of mouth and brand equity: A study on international fast food restaurants in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 41-49, March.
- Boateng, Mark K. & Awuah-Offei, Kwame, 2017. "Agent-based modeling framework for modeling the effect of information diffusion on community acceptance of mining," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsCostumer-based brand equity; Word of mouth; Mobile market; Structural equation model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.