The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Shuba Srinivasan & Koen Pauwels & Dominique M. Hanssens & Marnik G. Dekimpe, 2004. "Do Promotions Benefit Manufacturers, Retailers, or Both?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 617-629, May.
- Vincent R. Nijs & Marnik G. Dekimpe & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamps & Dominique M. Hanssens, 2001. "The Category-Demand Effects of Price Promotions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Kirmani, Amna & Wright, Peter, 1989. " Money Talks: Perceived Advertising Expense and Expected Product Quality," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 344-353, December.
- LAURENT, Gilles & CHANDON, Pierre & WANSINK, Brian, 2000. "A benefit congruency framework of sales promotion effectiveness," Les Cahiers de Recherche 698, HEC Paris.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Inman, J Jeffrey & McAlister, Leigh & Hoyer, Wayne D, 1990. " Promotion Signal: Proxy for a Price Cut?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 74-81, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Krey, Nina & Babin, Barry J. & Ivens, Bjoern S., 2016. "Brand management in higher education: The University Brand Personality Scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3077-3086.
- Mehran REZVANI & Seyed Hamid Khodadad HOSEINI & Mohammad Mehdi SAMADZADEH, 2012. "Investigating the Role of Word of Mouth on Consumer Based Brand Equity Creation in Iran’s Cell-Phone Market," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(1), pages 1-3, February.
- Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva, 2013. "Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 115-122.
- de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & Luce, Fernando Bins, 2015. "Brand equity estimation model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2560-2568.
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:180-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Reza Hamidizadeh & Mohammad Reza Karimi Alavije & Morteza Rezaee, 2014. "The Effect of Perceived Business Ethics on Brand Personality Dimensions & Creation of Brand Equity in Developing Countries," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 46-53.
- Ilkut Elif Kandil Goker & Tayfun Arar, 2017. "Specifying the Determinants of Brand Value by Using AHP Method," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 98-106, January.
- Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Murphy, Steven A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2013. "The U.S. brand personality: A Sino perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1028-1034.
- Schlittgen, Rainer & Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Becker, Jan-Michael, 2016. "Segmentation of PLS path models by iterative reweighted regressions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4583-4592.
- Chen, Lijun & Parcell, Joe L & Chen, Chao & James, Harvey S. Jr & Xu, Danning, 2016. "Consumer preference for supermarket food sampling in China," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236043, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2014. "The study of service innovation for digiservice on loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 819-824.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand personality Promotional deals Brand equity Finite mixture-PLS models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:1:p:24-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.