Contact information of Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:misswp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damssus.html .
- 212483 Producer preferences for contracts on a risky bioenergy crop
by Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Rejesus, Roderick
- 212482 Is There a Market for Branded Gulf of Mexico Oysters?
by Petrolia, Daniel & Walton, William & Yehouenou, Lauriane
- 212481 Risk Preferences, Risk Perceptions, and Risky Food
by Petrolia, Daniel
- 212479 Single-Choice, Repeated-Choice, and Best-Worst Elicitation Formats: Do Results Differ and by How Much?
by Petrolia, Daniel & Interis, Matthew & Hwang, Joonghyun
- 197532 Is Efficiency Analysis All There Is With Data Envelopment Analysis
by Parman, Bryon & Featherstone, Allen & Coffey, Brian